We are a full service trailer repair facility. From NYS inspections to axle replacements, we service all makes and models of trailers.
From Tires to Accessories, Brooks Factory Direct Trailers has the Parts You Need to Keep your Trailer Working at Its Peak Performance!
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Welding/Fabricating Steel
- NYS Inspection Station: Inspection Station & Facility ID# 7122964
- NYS On-Site DMV - When you purchase from us we inspect, Plate and register your trailer for you. No Long Lines at the DMV
- Electrical Repairs - Troubleshooting, Re-wiring and replacement of electrical components
- Installation of Hitches, Parts and accessories
- Collision Work - All types (Trailers Only)
- Suspension Components
- Tire Sales, Repair, Changing and Balancing
- Electric and Hydraulic Brakes (Trailers Only)
In New York State, a light-duty trailer generally must be titled and registered just like a vehicle, with a few differences:
- Insurance is not required for non-commercial trailers
- There are special requirements to register a custom or homemade trailer
- There are machines and other devices that are similar to trailers or that look like trailers that don't need to be registered (see Trailer-type Vehicles Not Requiring Registration (PDF) (MV-274)
Trailer registrations are for one year with a fixed expiration date of December 31st.
At Brooks Factory Direct Trailers, we can assist you in getting your registration and title completed in accordance with NY laws.
As a DMV-licensed inspection station, we can take care of your annual inspection and maintenance needs as well.